Hello there! If you’re new to this blog, then welcome, my name is Anna, and I want to introduce myself to you with 10 things about me, which might help you to get to know me a little better.
So without further ado, here they are:
- I am a Capricorn, and I know a lot of people get instantly put off when you mention star signs, but I love it all, even the sometimes questionable horoscopes!
- I have a black cat called Ruby, she is fluffy, sassy, and my favourite thing in the world
- My favourite food is bread and butter- a bit basic, I know, but it is always the thing I fancy, it always seems to fit the mood- you can have it for every meal and it’s completely socially acceptable
- My biggest fear? I get totally freaked out by people wearing costumes, I know it’s a bit weird, but it just gives me the creeps
- My greatest achievement- I made and decorated a birthday cake a few years ago for my friend’s 18th birthday. I absolutely loved doing it, it was the best thing I’ve ever done and I’d love to do more cake decorating in the future!
- My hobbies- On the same note as #5, I used to bake loads, but I’ve gotten out of the habit of doing it and I would love to get back into it a bit more- my absolute dream is to do some of the Peggy Porschen masterclasses in London where you learn all about how to decorate wedding cakes, pure heaven!
- My favourite TV show- I was obsessed with Narcos on Netflix, and lately I have really enjoyed watching Killing Eve on BBC iPlayer
- I started this blog because- well, I’d been wanting to start one for ages, firstly about food and baking, but then more recently to talk about things which are really important to me, the things that have helped me to get through some tough times, and I hope they might be able to help you too (all will be coming soon!)
- I am a big fan of vision boards- I’ve already made three, and I will be making a blog post about how to make an incredible vision board because it makes me so excited!
- I really love cheese puffs and a glass of fizzy- totally unclassy, I know, but it’s my ultimate weekend treat. I also recently bought some pink champagne flutes from IKEA so now I feel like I’m Elle Woods whilst I’m happily sipping!
There you go, a bit more about me, please feel free to ask me any more questions in the comments section and let me know a bit more about yourself, I’d love to know!