Charlotte from theoutspokenblonde and I are exchanging Christmas boxes today! When Charlotte and I were talking through ideas for this Christmas box, she came up with the idea of basing it around a cruelty-free theme, which I loved. For me, the main thing that excited me about this theme was delving into the vegan recipe side of Pinterest (heads up, it’s amazing).
She is going to tell you all about the box that I made for her over on her blog, theoutspokenblonde, but I am going to tell you all about what was in my cruelty-free Christmas box, let’s do it!
So, first things first, I have to admire the box- isn’t it beautiful?! The lid is pale pink with gold spots on the top, and the base is cream with pink spots and gold Christmas trees- the perfect colour combination in my opinion.
What was in the box:
- This adorable llama decoration- I honestly thought this was homemade for a moment until Charlotte reminded me that there’s a tag on it!
This makes me smile every time I look at it- it’s gone straight on my tree.
- A gorgeous trinket dish- this dish has got little pastel and gold coloured teardrops, and I love these little dishes for putting my jewellery on.
- A pair of fluffy socks- these socks are cream and pale pink, and they feel so soft and warm. I can’t wait to wear these on Christmas Eve; it is a rare occasion when I can find matching socks, so I will make sure they stay as a pair so that they can stay looking so pretty together!
- A Candy Cane Lush Bubble Bar- I have always been intrigued by the Lush Bubble Bars. Every time I’ve been to Lush during the Christmas season, I stop by these and think they smell amazing, but I’ve never bought one for myself before, so I’m very excited to try this. It smells SO good, and Lush is well-known for its cruelty-free promise, which is great as well.
- Lavender Shampoo Bar- you can’t see it very well in the picture, but it’s the purple bar next to the llama decoration. Charlotte was explaining to me how this shampoo bar works, so you hold it under the shower until it lathers, and it’s supposed to make your hair amazingly soft. She also explained to me that she bought this bar from a local seller, which I thought was really cool. I love receiving a gift that you can properly try, and I’m definitely going to do that with this shampoo bar!
Thank you so much Charlotte, I love my box! If you didn’t already know, she is taking part in Blogmas as well, so you should check out her glorious festive posts, especially her baking ones!
I also really enjoyed putting Charlotte’s box together and doing a whole box exchange with her. I think it’s a great idea to do something like this with your friends or family, because who wouldn’t get excited about a box of festive goodies?!
See you tomorrow,